If you are a resident of the EU, you can use the SEPA payment method to purchase funds with your bank account.
To make a payment using SEPA, follow the steps below:
- On the app's main screen, tap on Buy/Sell.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay and select the currency you would like to use. You can also enter the amount of bitcoin you would like to purchase.
- Tap Add Payment Method and select Bank Transfer (SEPA).
- Click Next. If you have previously registered with Coinify, tap on Log In at the bottom of the page.
- If you are registering for Coinify's service, enter your email address and tap Send email confirmation code.
- Verify your email by entering the code sent to you.
- Select your country of residence in the EU.
- You will need to agree to Coinify's Terms of Service to proceed with the next step. Tap the box to agree to Coinify's Terms of Service (ToS) and click Submit.
- Tap on Coinify KYC, complete the Registration form and submit the necessary documents. You will receive an email once this has been reviewed.
- Once verified, you will receive an email with a Reference Code for your order as well as information on how to send your payment.
Note: To ensure that your SEPA transaction is matched to your order, please write the Reference Code down and make sure you add this in the memo section of your SEPA transfer.